Hotridesmag.com

Hot Trucks Hot Cars Hot Bikes Hot Chicks

come on tuners where are you at, Let me know what you got...

Views: 131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ha ha ha, well. I suppose I could indulge you since I am in the group. I've got a '95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS. My only modifications thus far have been: Bomex and Blitz body kit, cold air intake, Fusion ZX tires, electronics, interior vinyl (current modding), priming, and general works. I want to have it painted and turboed before this summer. Then I can officially call it a GS-T. Which would be a great thing considering I'm always being taunted by other drivers to race. (go figure, right?)
07 chevy cobalt full kit candy paint 17's, 3 10's 2 amps 6 speakers (not including10's) custom carbon fiber gas door and gauge pod inside car... carbon mirror's. has a 2.2 with an intake and exhaust rite now... BUT i have another 2.2 that i'm in the process of supercharging and spraying goin for atleast 400 on spray
02' honda civic
full graphics inside and out all House of Kolor paint
Fully fiberglassed interior
tuckn' 20's
3-12w7's
3-1000w amps
6-6.5 mids
all JL audio...
etc...
2004 toyota celica
2 pumps
4 dumps
tucks alot of 18s
lays floor pan
7"tv in dash
two tone paint
painted interoior
short ram intake
poot pipe
ef4 honda Civic.
B18w/ short shift
innovative motor mounts
DC header w/ 2 1/4" AC revolution exhaust
coilovers kyb shocks w/ strut bar
rare MoMo milenium steering wheel
power everything
Halo projectors headlights
JDM zc front bump w/ lip
VW black stock steelies
nice nice sounds like the most legit on this post ive got 93 240sx the s14 converted to silvia
aem cold air intake
new cams,cam shaft,head gasket,urethane motor mounts,oil catch cans,throttle bodys and engine damper
new racing block
stage 3 clutch
20 psi turbo from greddy
greddy intercooler
blitz blow off valve
ksport racing coilovers,and camber kit
megan short shifter

jonny Bradley said:
ef4 honda Civic.
B18w/ short shift innovative motor mounts DC header w/ 2 1/4" AC revolution exhaust
coilovers kyb shocks w/ strut bar
rare MoMo milenium steering wheel
power everything
Halo projectors headlights
JDM zc front bump w/ lip
VW black stock steelies
1994 civic coupe on air..

Just play each string in my opinion and observe the instructions in your tuner or tuning app. Unless you're too careless, there’s no threat of breaking the strings. Assignment Help

In view that you might have clarified the concepts mainly good and clarified conveniently which make Assignment Writing Service London to understand to the users.

Excellent Assignment help uk sounds like the maximum legitimate in this publish ive were given 93 240sx the s14 converted to silvia aem bloodless air intake new cams,cam shaft,head gasket,urethane motor mounts,oil seize cans,throttle bodys and engine damper new racing block.

Assignment help uk

I am upbeat to locate your recognized method for composing the post. Presently you make it simple for me to comprehend and execute the idea. Much obliged to you for the post.  PhD Dissertation Writing Service

You can save professional paper writer example sentences you care about and example sentences you created. Therefore, by saving frequently used sentences, it is possible to drastically reduce writing time of sentences!
professional paper writer

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

For information on advertising on www.hotridesmag.com , Please email Goat at

goathotridesmag@aol.com

© 2018   Created by PAPPA G.O.A.T..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

/>